Alabino, Moscow region
About Guardian of Order contest
Defines the most accurate shooter among military policemen
1. ASSAULT RIFLE FIRING
2. PISTOL FIRING
Defines the most adroit and quickest policeman
Industrial Zone pavilion in the Military Tactical Games Centre of the Patriot, military-patriotic park of the Russian Armed Forces.
To overcome a route with 7 obstacle and engage all target from a strike ball rifle.
Violation of security requirements or conditions of obstacle overcoming.
Determines the best Military Police patrol
Length of each lap is 800 meters.
1. External perimeter of the Extreme Sports Zone of the Military Technical Games of the Patriot Park.
2. Inclined fences.
1. To run the first circle on the outer perimeter as a part of the team running with the implementation of the standard for NBC protection (wear protective stockings, protective coat in the form of a jumpsuit, a gas mask, a hat, a steel helmet, put on protective gloves).
2. Overcoming the smoky area of the terrain (up to 100 m in length).
3. Overcoming the Obstacle Fence.
4. The site for the exercise "Throwing a grenade on accuracy."
5. Site for the implementation of the standard for military medical training.
6. To replace the damaged wheel on the "UAZ-3163".
7. To overcome the second circle on the outer perimeter on the "UAZ-3163". Team members are getting from the car.
8. The driver on the "UAZ-3163" performs the "garage" standard.
9. After the signal is given, the driver starts to move along the route, where he overcomes the high-speed section of the terrain, the obstacle "S-turn", the obstacle "Limited space", the obstacle to reverse movement "reverse S-turn".
The rest members of the team during the overcoming of obstacles by the driver on the car, perform the standards for assembling the assault rifle (the standard number 14 "Assembling weapons after incomplete disassembly"), equipment store (standard number 16 "Loading ammo store "), get armed.
10. After fulfilling the standards, the first and second participants carry the boxes of ammunition weighing 30 kg each to the third participant. Then they detain the "violator of military discipline" and escort him to the highway.
11. The third round, after putting the "violator of military discipline" in the "UAZ-3163" the driver should drive to the finish line.
The patrol car is under "attack" at the distance of 150-200 meters from the finish.
The patrol crew takes a circular defence, the driver replaces the damaged wheel.
12. After replacing the damaged wheel, the patrol crew gets into the patrol car, and continues moving to the finish line.
DEFINES THE BEST TEAM OF THE CONTEST
To overcome the Race of Heroes obstacle lane
Distance – up to 10 kilometers
Violation of security requirements
Violation of conditions of obstacle overcoming.
Winners and prize-winners of the Contest are determined by the decision of the referee commission according to the lowest sum of places occupied by the team for all stages of the Contest. In case of equality of the sum of places of two or more teams, the places are determined by the highest score for the stage "Team Race". The places for the stages of the Competition are determined by the highest number of points awarded for the stage. The results of the stages are drawn up by the protocol, signed by the members of the jury, approved by the Senior Judge on the day of their holding and declared to the participants of the Competition. The final protocol for the Competition is formed after the end of the contest.
Awarding of winners and prize-winners of the Contest with a cup, medals and diplomas is carried out in course of the awarding ceremony, during the closing ceremony of the Competition. Rewarding of winners and prize-winners by a cup and diplomas is carried out:
In accordance to the Stage 1 and Stage 2 – the Best Military Policeman
In accordance to the Stage 3 – the Best Patrol of Military Police
In accordance to the Stage 4 – the Best Military Police Team