Team (5 persons max)
Cook – 2 persons
Baker – 2 persons
Technical support group – 2 persons
1. Firing competition.
2. Team competition of meal cooking and baking according to a recipe chosen by participants
3. Team competition of meal cooking and baking according to a recipe assigned by organizers of the contest
4.National cuisine master class (not registered in the rating)
PP-40 portable stows.
KP-30 portable kitchens.
KP-130 field kitchens.
PKhB-0.4 bakery trailers.
"Firing Competition" is conducted on the assault rifle fire field with two directions of fire, initial line, line of opening fire and fire positions. Upon command of a representative of the Jury, the participants perform the "Positioning fire at stationary target in a daytime" firing element.
Points are added by representative of referee's commission after the target examination. The examination is also carried out by the representatives of the teams after the first stage, who have finished firing. For engaging the central round (10 cm) the competitor gains 10 points. For engaging each next round on the target, the number of point is reduced by 1 (10, 9, 8, 7, 6)
Each team is to cook a cold dish, the first dish (soup), the second dish (meat with garnish), the third dish (a beverage) from the set of food issued to participants by the organizers of the Competition based on 20 portions of each course.
Each team is to bake from the set of food issued to the participants by Organizers of Competition based on 10 portions of each course.
Each team is to cook 2 cold dishes, 2 first courses, 2 second courses, 2 third courses from the set of food issued to the participants by Organizers of Competition (according to the menu and recipe) based on 10 portions of each course.
The baking bread by each team from the set of food issued to the participants by Organizers of Competition based on at least 12 loaves of bread with weight less than 1,1kg (according to the recipe).
Points are charged by representatives of the referee commission for each dish after assessment of the quality of the meal.
THIS STAGE INCLUDES:
- acquaintance with the dishes of the national cuisine by the participants and the guests of the Competition
- demonstration of the level of the professional skills of the participants
- demonstration of the possibility of varied, tasty and healthy food in the field conditions
- exchanging of experience, technology of cooking of national dishes and increasing of
- culinary skills of servicemen
- opportunity of tasting of cooked national cuisine dishes
The winners and awardees are defined by the Jury of the Competition according to the sum of points, gained by participants during the Competition. The rating of each participant is determined by the number of points gained at each stage of the competition and sum of points, gained after the first 2 stages of the Competition.