- US carrier patrol poses new regional test
- Asia-Pacific is a vast region that be inclusive for both China and the US, but there is a risk that tensions between Beijing and Washington will escalate if Trump continues with Obama's tactical legacy.
- PLA Daily: Britain to return to Asia-Pacific region?
- In the opinion of Britain authorities, a greater involvement in Asia Pacific affairs before the Brexit will not only consolidate its realistic interests but can also help it to build the image of a "global power".
- Return of remains by ROK may help ties
- The return of the remains of Chinese soldiers from the Republic of Korea, as scheduled, displays a willingness by both countries to push forward ties amid difficulties caused by the planned deployment of a U.S. anti-missile system in the ROK, Chinese observers said.
- Expert: China should get militarily ready
- Mattis' statement was actually a "card" against China and a "bait" for Japan. "The Trump administration has whetted Japan's appetite and given it reassurance. But this is just a prelude.