- China hastens Pakistan power plan
- China is working to complete the Karot Hydropower Project in POK ahead of schedule, and the sponsor of the China Three Gorges South Asia Investment project said this will improve Pakistan's economy.
- Chinese aid helps Myanmar refugees
- Habiba narrowly escaped violence in Myanmar and managed to flee to Bangladesh, leaving all of her belongings behind in her motherland. She left her home in a village in the violence-ridden district of Rakhine, in western Myanmar, which borders Bangladesh, on Sept 30.
- Multinationals embrace Party building
- Multinational companies in China are attaching greater importance to Party building because a deeper understanding of the Communist Party of China's latest policies can facilitate sustained growth in the domestic market.
- Relief tents, supplies from China hailed as vital lifeline for displaced Rohingya in Bangladesh
- Habiba narrowly escaped violence in Myanmar and managed to flee to Bangladesh, leaving all of her belongings behind in her motherland. She left her home in a village in the violence-ridden district of Rakhaine on Sept. 30, after her husband was killed along with scores of others. Habiba and her children's suffering, however, has been eased as she is one of the thousands of refugees to receive the vital relief tents sent by China for the Rohingya last week.
- 7th plenary session to set agenda
- A key meeting to be held by the Communist Party of China in Beijing on Wednesday will lay the foundation for the Party's upcoming 19th National Congress a week later.