- National panda park to open by end of this year
- China's first giant panda national park－covering an area triple the size of Yellowstone National Park in the United States－will open soon, the National Forestry and Grassland Administration said on Thursday.
- China-Japan treaty reaches 40-year mark
- Beijing is willing to work with Tokyo to safeguard political foundations, deepen mutually beneficial cooperation and properly manage differences under the principles of the four key bilateral political documents, said Premier Li Keqiang.
- China, UAE ties span a wide range
- President Xi Jinping's upcoming visit to the United Arab Emirates will be the first visit of a Chinese head of state to the UAE in 29 years.
- China's GDP grows 6.8 pct in H1
- China's gross domestic product expanded 6.8 percent year on year in the first half of 2018 to about 41.90 trillion yuan (6.27 trillion U.S. dollars), data from the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) showed Monday.
- Dispute reveals conflicting views
- This is the fourth article that I have had published since April elaborating on China's position with regard to the trade dispute with the United States and to call on all parties to support free trade and oppose protectionism.
- China readying for space station era: Yang Liwei
- China is accelerating its timetable for a space station, with the core capsule expected to be launched in 2020, says Yang Liwei, director of the China Manned Space Engineering Office and the country's first astronaut.