- Chinese researchers study feasibility of 1,500 km/h train
- Chinese researchers are conducting a feasibility study of an ultra-fast train capable of traveling 1,500 kilometers per hour, a professor from Southwest Jiaotong University said at the 2018 World Transport Conference on Tuesday.
- China builds alliance to protect Great Wall
- Initiated by Chinese Academy of Cultural Heritage and the China Foundation for Cultural Heritage, the alliance is an open platform initially composed of government departments, non-government organizations, research institutions, private companies, and universities.
- Plane design software needs upgrading
- Chinese experts warn that foreign-developed aircraft design software dominates the world's market, leaving China's aircraft industry vulnerable to foreign manipulation.
- Health of wetland a priority of Tibet
- The wetland is also a key "climate regulator" in the plateau area and is home to more than 400 wild creatures, including iconic species such as white-neck crane and Tibetan wild donkey.
- China to safeguard global trade system
- China's ongoing trade talks with the US are not only aimed at achieving reciprocal outcomes but are also meant to safeguard the multilateral trade system, experts said.