52. Who is on duty today?
53. The first platoon leader.
54. Do everything according to his instructions.
55. Now listen to me.
56. The second squad is standing guard.
57. Squad five is required to take its place at 2200.
58. Squad nine is on sentry.
59. Squad one is ordered to go on with its job after midnight.
60. I'll go to the rounds of guard posts at any time.
61. Any thing else, Sir?
62. I OK it.
63. Obey orders in all your actions.
64. Let's do our jobs.
65. Report to me if necessary.
66. I'm here in the company headquarters.
Words and Expressions单词和短语
company n . /5kQmpEnI/ 连
v. & n. /pE5trEJl/ 巡逻
squad n. /skwCd/ 班