- PLA blasts US over hype of 'Chinese threat'
- The PLA opposes the United States' recent actions and rhetoric that distort China's strategic intent, undermine its sovereignty and hype the so-called Chinese threat, Senior Colonel Ren Guoqiang, spokesman of the Ministry of National Defense, said on Thursday.
- Chinese military monitors, warns U.S. warship Meyer to leave
- China sent military vessels and aircraft to identify the U.S. warship Wayne E. Meyer, made a warning and demanded it to leave the area after the latter trespassing into China's territorial waters off the Xisha Islands on Friday without permission of the Chinese government, Senior Colonel Li Huamin said on Friday in a statement.
- China welcomes DPRK and U.S. resuming dialogue
- China on Wednesday said it welcomes the statements of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) and the United States to resume dialogue and hopes the two sides will grasp the opportunity to strive for positive outcomes.
- U.S. passing of HK-related act reflects Cold-War mentality
- Zang Tiewei, a spokesperson for the Commission of Legislative Affairs of the National People's Congress Standing Committee, on Friday denounced the U.S. House of Representatives' passing of the so-called Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act of 2019.
- China expresses concern over Syria amid Turkish offensive
- China is "greatly concerned" over the situation in northeast Syria and is calling on Turkey to stop military operations there to avoid making the humanitarian situation worse, China's permanent representative to UN said on Wednesday.
- Chinese envoy urges more efforts for peace in South Sudan
- Chinese Ambassador to South Sudan Hua Ning has called for more efforts for peace in South Sudan while commending the progress made by the parties to the Sept. 12, 2018 deal towards achieving unification of forces ahead of the formation of a transitional unity government in November.