- Defense Ministry's Regular Press Conference on Nov. 28
- Where the Chinese navy deploys the domestically-made aircraft carrier is determined by national security threats and defense needs. It has nothing to do with the regional situation and does not target any specific target, country or region.
- China slams U.S. warships' trespassing in South China Sea
- A spokesperson for China's Ministry of National Defense on Thursday slammed U.S. warships and military aircraft's willful and repeated trespassing into the adjacent waters and airspace of China's islands and reefs in the South China Sea.
- Defense Ministry's Regular Press Conference on Oct. 31
- Quitting the INF Treaty shows that the US is pursuing a unilateralism policy and shirking international responsibilities. We are firmly opposed to deploying land-based intermediate-range weapons in the Asian-Pacific region by the US side.
- China's aircraft carrier passes through Taiwan Strait
- A Chinese aircraft carrier passed through the Taiwan Strait on Sunday to conduct scientific research tests and routine training in relevant waters of the South China Sea, according to a spokesperson for the People's Liberation Army (PLA) Navy.
- Chinese military monitors, warns U.S. warship Meyer to leave
- China sent military vessels and aircraft to identify the U.S. warship Wayne E. Meyer, made a warning and demanded it to leave the area after the latter trespassing into China's territorial waters off the Xisha Islands on Friday without permission of the Chinese government, Senior Colonel Li Huamin said on Friday in a statement.