- AUKUS nuclear submarine cooperation threatens global stability
- The US, the UK, and Australia should seriously reflect and change course as soon as possible. They should not go further on the road of nuclear proliferation, not become the destroyers of the global non-proliferation system, and not go against the trend of the times.
- US weapons assistance to Ukraine might debuff European security
- The US has put its own interests first when providing the so-called "assistance" to other countries. It only considers the purse of its own Military-Industrial Complex (MIC) and disregards the security and development of other countries. During the wars in Syria and Afghanistan, many weapons provided by the US flew into the hands of terrorist organizations and other armed forces.
- Hope Japan a bit soberer
- Currently, the entire Japanese political arena tends to be not clear-headed. There are voices in almost every political party advocating the need to increase Japan's defense capabilities. In particular, Washington is putting out the fire for Japan's "remilitarization" that threatens the world's public opinion, while at the same time giving Japan the initiative to stand at the forefront of US geopolitical competition.
- Iran does not seek nuke weapons: FM
- Iran does not seek possession of nuclear weapons, Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian said in a phone conversation with UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres on Sunday.